Happy Memorial Day weekend gals! While this weekend might not be filled with pool parties, backyard BBQs, or even strolls in the park, the memorial day sales are here to boost your mood! While I didn’t include every sale this weekend, I’ve rounded up some of my favorites for you to shop this weekend–even including some exclusive codes to save you that $$$!
- H&M is offering 50% off all clearance! Some of my favorite finds include this work-friendly jumpsuit, this v-neck pleated midi dress, & this gingham swing dress that looks exactly like my favorite gingham dress from H&M–except mine has been discontinued, so this is the next best thing!
- Nordstrom is running 60% off clearance which is an amazing sale! Notably on sale are the classic Tori Burch Miller Flip Flop, an under $50 sweater blazer that is perfect for WFH or the office, & this closet staple white blouse that is for sure on my wish list!
- Possibly my favorite sale of the weekend, LOFT is running 50% off your purchase with code FRIENDS! Currently in my cart: this gorgeous blue ruffled jumpsuit that reminds me of something I could wear to high tea in London, this striped flutter dress that I would love to rock in the classroom, & these bow slides that are perfect for a day at the lake!
- Missguided is offering 50% off everything, PLUS get an extra 20% off with this exclusive code: RSTYLE20! I am obsessing over this dotted puff sleeve romper & these nude espradille wedges–both under $30!
- Aerie is offering their 10/$35 underwear sale which is always when I stock up on some new undies! Their pairs are so soft & comfy, I live in them! I wear size L.
- Ulta is currently running up to 50% off for summer & some of my favorite products are included! I use this mascara and this glow tonic as part of my daily makeup/skincare routine!
- Last, but certainly not least, is one of my favorite retailers: Old Navy! Old Navy is offering 50% off all shorts, tees, tanks & swimwear. I love this linen henley, this $5 classic USA tee which is perfect for Memorial Day or 4th of July, & these linen drawstring shorts which look so comfy for summer nights!
What memorial day sales are you shopping this weekend! Comment any good finds below & be sure to tag me on Instagram (@girlmeetsnewyorkcity) if you buy anything from my guide! I’d love to see!